The Art of Titles: Five Awesome TV Title Sequences

,

I've been watching the new HBO show True Detective, and ya know, it has a pretty impressive title sequence. They really are an art form in their own right, telling a story in 90 seconds or less, or at the very least enticing you to stay on and find out what the heck is going on. Some are nothing more than the show's title but others, like the one for True Detective, go further.

The Art of Titles: Five Awesome TV Title Sequences

Inspired by this I thought I'd share some of my favourite titles in recent years. A couple of which, it appears, belong to HBO shows. Well isn't that interesting.

In my research I was really pleased to find a website dedicated to the awesomeness of titles, which you should check out.

True Detective




Produced by Elastic.

Dexter







Produced by Digital Kitchen.

Archer



Designed by Neil Holman.

And, an oldie but a goodie:


Fresh Prince of Bel Air


0 comments:

Post a Comment